Geetanjali Mukherjee

Thursday, April 25, 2013

A New Beginning

It’s almost four months into 2013, and I have finally got around to one of my New Year’s Resolutions – update my blog and start posting regularly.

This year has been all about new beginnings – the year in which I finally accomplish the last few years’ worth of New Year resolutions – losing weight, writing that book I’ve been struggling to finish, well actually start, reaching out to more people.

It’s April – not the month traditionally to discuss resolutions. However, for the past couple of months I have been tackling tasks that I’ve put off for years, more than 5-6 years. These weren’t resolutions, but starting work on them has given me enough confidence to work on my recurring resolutions. And in April I decided to dedicate the next three months to two of my toughest challenges – losing weight and writing my book. And now I'm publicly announcing this determination – wow, it feels a bit like jumping off a cliff with a rope that I don’t fully trust!

Out here in this scary territory all alone is quite frightening, so I thought I would extend an invitation to brave souls to join me – what New Year’s Resolution did you relegate to bottom priority in February that you can rededicate to? Or if you don’t have one, can you make a new resolution?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...