Geetanjali Mukherjee

Friday, April 14, 2017

New Translated Book Update: Albert Speer Out Now in Portuguese!


My book on Albert Speer "Will The Real Albert Speer Please Stand Up? The Many Faces of Hitler's Architect" is out now in Portuguese! 

Translated by Juliana Maria Mendes, who did a fabulous job, the Portuguese version is titled "SerĂ¡ que o verdadeiro Albert Speer vai se revelar? As muitas faces do arquiteto de Hitler". The book is available here: https://books2read.com/portuguesealbertspeer 

I am really excited to have my book translated now into three languages! If anyone is interested in getting a review copy, get in touch with me and I will get one to you. 

In other news: the Italian translation of this book, available here, will be on promotion at $0.99 from 24th to 27th April. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...